Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Look at our very own Megan! What a celeb!!!

The transition from summer to fall is always a tricky one. Luckily, I discovered this Fashionista who had the switch down effortlessly. By trading in her tank tops for breezy long chiffon shirts, this Fashionista looks classic, fresh, and ready for the leaves to fall.

Name: Megan Hebeisen

Major: Health Sciences

Year: Senior

CollegeFashionista: What are you wearing today?
Megan Hebeisen: I'm wearing high-waisted black lace shorts from Elly's Couture, a cream button up chiffon top, and my favorite black and gold waist belt from Banana Republic.

CF: How would you describe your personal style?

MH: I guess I like a classic look but I love to add a pop of color or texture to spice things up. I have a girly flair and I love to look put together. I usually go off of what is trendy and then adapt those looks to fit my personality and body type.

CF: What is your must have piece for the fall?

MH: My Steve Madden Troopa combat boots in cognac. They literally go with anything from a flowy skirt or high-waisted shorts to leggings when I'm relaxing at home.

CF: What accessory can you not live without?

MH: A chunky necklace! It makes every outfit interesting.

CF: Who is your designer inspiration?

MH: It varies year to year but currently I'm loving Tory Burch! And J.Crew. You can always find classy pieces there.

Hint: If you are unsure about a pair of statement shorts like this Fashionista has, begin with a simple classic solid color. Use your experimental skills and mix and match different tights and blouses in your wardrobe to style them up. Once you’re comfortable, go wild and get a fun print or color.

Style On,

Brianna Peters

University of Missouri- Columbia

No comments:

Post a Comment